Why Choose Us?
More than just a warranty company, StrucSure Home Warranty goes the extra mile to
meet the needs of builders, remodelers, and homeowners who understand the importance
of structural warranty coverage.
Over the past 13 years, we've worked hard to provide builders with risk management
products that not only protect their bottom line, but add to it
by building buyer confidence and giving homebuyers peace-of-mind. We offer
stellar service, competitive rates, and the best coverage available in the industry.
Here's what we are proud of (there's a lot!) and what makes us different from our
- Our program is insurance-backed, FHA approved, and HUD accepted.
- Our builder membership process is simple. When a builder
applies for membership, we don't require them to provide certified financial statements,
long reference lists, a signed personal guaranty, or a bond. Many of our competitors
- Unlike some other warranty companies, our structural warranty coverage lasts for
10 years and begins on the day of closing.
- If a structural issue with the load bearing part of the home causes a non-load
bearing part to experience a failure or incur damages, we cover
those direct damages (unlike many other warranty companies).
- Our warranty is completely transferable within the 10-year term
(so, if a homeowner sells their home during the term, the warranty transfers to
the new homeowner). This is a powerful marketing tool..
- Our warranty also includes a provision for third-party arbitration
should a disagreement about coverage occur between the builder and the homeowner
(this provides a solution to the problem without the time, effort, and expense
- StrucSure sets aside a higher percentage of every dollar received
than the industry average for the purpose of covering claims (rest assured that
we'll be there in case of a structural defect down the road).
- We are insurance-backed, which provides a guarantee of sufficient funds
to pay claims now and into the future (this provides peace-of-mind to the buyer
about their coverage and helps the builder close more deals).
- We work with builders of all sizes (no builder is too
big or too small).
- We offer flat rate and last minute warranties.
- We offer flexibility by providing warranties on a lot-by-lot or
subdivision-by-subdivision basis, shared risk programs for higher volume builders,
and flexible underwriting guidelines.
- We have one of the easiest paperwork processes in the industry
and working with StrucSure means less paperwork. Our home enrollment
form is only one page (and can be submitted online) and faxed inspections are acceptable.
- We offer more than just “customer service.” We guarantee a positive
customer experience. We put our “Customer Experience Pledge” in
writing and include specific measurable customer service metrics. Plus, we
include financial penalties should we ever fail to live up to our promise.
To see our pledge, click here.
- We have nationwide representatives ready to serve you. We
also have stellar, responsive customer service. Phones are typically
answered in person and calls are returned in a timely manner.
- We are actively involved in many home builder associations across
the country (click here for a list).
- We provide builders and remodelers with free marketing materials
so they can promote the benefits of our business relationship.
- In addition to warranty products, our sister company SHWINS offers additional risk management products
such as builder's risk and worker's comp. If you are a member of StrucSure
Home Warranty, you can get insurance coverage at a discount!
LEAVE THE RISK TO US and we'll make sure
you're glad you did...