Program details for MICRO’s mold remediation warranty program are as follows:
- Waived for MICRO Member (a savings of $395!)
- $249 per project
Additional program details are as follows:
- Coverage is for residential or commercial properties.
- Our warranty covers workmanship and materials for one year after completion of a project (up to $25k or the project cost, whichever is less).
- Covered components of a property that do not meet written industry guidelines under BSI/IICRC S520: Standard and Reference Guide for Professional Mold Remediation during the warranty term will be repaired, replaced, or paid for under this warranty in the event you are unable to fulfill your warranty obligations.
- Coverage is surety coverage (you are the first point of contact if there is a warranty claim and if you are unwilling or unable to resolve the issue, StrucSure Home Warranty will administer and resolve the claim).
- Our warranty is fully-transferable during the warranty term (at no fee) should the property owner choose to sell their property.
- Our warranty is insurance-backed, providing you another level of protection and financial security.
- StrucSure doesn’t hide when a claim arises. In fact, StrucSure sets aside a high percentage of every dollar received for the purpose of covering claims.
- Our warranty includes a provision for third-party arbitration should a disagreement about coverage occur between you and the property owner. This arbitration process benefits all parties by providing a solution to the problem without the time, energy, and expense of litigation.
- We offer members free printed marketing materials to help communicate the benefits of warranty coverage and why your property owner should select you for their sinkhole repair. Click here for more information and to order materials.
- After project completion, your client will receive a Certificate of Warranty Coverage from StrucSure Home Warranty.
If you have questions about this program or need more information, please call StrucSure Home Warranty at 1.877.806.8777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.