Did you know that one of the top complaints filed with the BBB is over home repairs and remodeling work? A large percentage of court cases involve the same disputes. When you transfer your risk to a third-party, insurance-backed warranty provider, you will benefit from risk management products and services that will not only protect your bottom line, but help add to it by helping you:
- Ease homeowners fears and provide peace-of-mind
- Set your company apart from the competition by offering a third-party, insurance-backed warranty
- Build your credibility
- Add value to your jobs and close more deals
- Manage the risk in your day-to-day operations
- Provide written performance standards so expectations are successfully set and met
- Provide your clients with peace-of-mind knowing that any warranted defects will be resolved in the event you are unwilling or unable to address them
- Protect yourself from expensive and time-consuming claims, liabilities, and legal fees
- Benefit from another layer of protection between you and an unhappy homeowner
- Get warranty administration and claims support on covered defects
Our program gives homeowners the extra coverage they need to feel confident in their contractor selection. The result is peace-of-mind and protection in the event there is a defect that needs to be addressed and resolved.
Because we do financial screening and background checks on every member we accept into our program, homeowners can choose a member remodeler with confidence. In addition, our warranties include written performance standards, providing reassurance to the the homeowner that the project will be done professionally and correctly, and if there is a covered defect, it will be resolved to standards. Finally, our program includes mandatory binding arbitration, which helps to resolve disputes without time-consuming and expensive litigation.
Register today and start enjoying the benefits of membership.